Prev: Re: FT: Shipfigs, was Near-Topic: G forces Next: RE: Near-Topic: G forces

Re: [DS] More help with infantry

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 18:26:13 EST
Subject: Re: [DS] More help with infantry

On Wed, 6 Feb 2002 07:42:11 -0800 (PST) Jakim Friant <jmodule@yahoo.com>
writes:
<snip>
>While putting together a OrBat, I've come up with a
>question though.  Do you DS players out there base
>your infantry units' size on a certain number of
>vehicles or on a set number of elements?  Eg: I have 4
>IFV's in my Mech. platoon which lets me carry 2
>elements each for 8 total.  But I often prefer to only
>have 4 elements in an infantry platoon.  So I could
>reduce the number of transports to 2/platoon since
>that's all the space I need.  Thoughts?

Change the design; drop the capacity to 4 points (1 FT) and either make
smaller vehicle (drop one point on PDS or something else) or add a GMS/H
or a PDS/Superior or even cargo space...

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: FT: Shipfigs, was Near-Topic: G forces Next: RE: Near-Topic: G forces