Prev: Re: [SG] Mercenary Mission Motivation Next: VTOL stands, Traveller Figures, and Beth

Space Colonial Lingo (was: Re: Colourful Australian Lingo)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 16:40:10 +0000
Subject: Space Colonial Lingo (was: Re: Colourful Australian Lingo)

[snip]>
>To get this back on topic - I wonder what words the colonists will have
>for the stay-at-home stick-in-the-mud Core population, and the
>irretrievably conservative Earthies?

Possible Spacer/Habitat Dweller terms for planet-dwellers....

Mudfoot?
Dirtsider?
Wellie (ie: "those that live down the Well....")?

Can't think of anything offhand for Colonial planet dwellers vs. those
left
back home.....

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: [SG] Mercenary Mission Motivation Next: VTOL stands, Traveller Figures, and Beth