Prev: Re: [SG] Mercenary Mission Motivation Next: Re: Rattling the Cage

Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 02:08:57 +1100
Subject: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

At 08:11  5/02/02 +0000, Phil wrote:
>On Wed, 06 Feb 2002 04:28:46 +1100 Derek Fulton
><derekfulton@bigpond.com> wrote:
>
> > Other Australian units/formations present were
>
> > 1 Australian Logistics Group
> > HQ Australian Force Vietnam
> > HQ II Field Force Vietnam
> > No 9 Squadron RAAF (flying UH-1)
> > No 35 Squadron RAAF (flying Caribou)
>
>What about the Canberras of No 2 Squadron? You remember the Canberra --
>the light, fast bomber that was so good that the Septics produced
>it under license as the B-57? <eg>

Ooops! must have missed that :) But I can say I've actually seen a real
life working version in flight. It was equipped for atmospheric research

was travelling around Australia collecting data.

Cheers

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Mobile; 0438459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com

Prev: Re: [SG] Mercenary Mission Motivation Next: Re: Rattling the Cage