Prev: Re: Cage Rattling and Mindless Pratling Next: RE: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

(DS) Kra'Vak tanks.

From: "David D. Taylor" <dtaylor@p...>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 23:17:07 -0500
Subject: (DS) Kra'Vak tanks.

     I just got my order of dirtside Kra'Vak from GZG.	While I am happy

with the order I do have a small problem with recognition.  None of the
tanks packages were labeled.  First, I got 2 packs of VTOL.  As far as I

can tell they are the same ones.  How can I tell if they are DF-K05
Ko'TA
Attack VTOL or DF-K06 Ko'Iv Scout VTOL?
     I also seem to have 8 different tanks even though the web site only

list 7.  I have 2 packs of the larger size body, the one with the
notched
front.	One I think is the DF-K02 Ki'Ca Heavy Grav Tank.  One has a
large
rail gun, the same size as the fixed mount guns on DF-K08 Ki'Rok Grav
Heavy
Strike Vehicle.  The other one has a smaller, offset gun on a square
turret.  What are these?
     Thanks for any help.

David D. Taylor
--
His madness keeps him sane.			      --Delirium
And do you think he is the only one, my sister?   --Dream

Prev: Re: Cage Rattling and Mindless Pratling Next: RE: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON