Prev: Re: Re: Rattling the Cage Next: RE: [FT] Tech Trees

RE: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 15:33:42 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[

On Tue, 5 Feb 2002 Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:

> G'day,
>
> > Women get pregnant.  Guys can do whatever they please
> > without dropping out of the work force.  That's not
> > sexism, that's biology 101.
>
> 1) I just love the way so many young men have the opinion women manage
> get pregnant by themselves.... I can assure you they're missing out on
a LOT
> of fun by subscribing to this opinion ;)

<snicker> Did John see this before he went off to blow up scorpions, I
wonder?

> 2) VD can be a killer on the workforce ;P

Public health is obviously going to be a biggie on colonial missions,
esp.
the early setting-up missions. Really, really thorough medical checks
are
going to be a part of everyone's pre-departure screening, and PUblic
Health Officers or the equiv. are going to be second only to actual Law
Enforcement types once your on the ground.

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -

Prev: Re: Re: Rattling the Cage Next: RE: [FT] Tech Trees