Prev: Re: ALLIES, THEN AND NOW Next: Re: Near-Topic: G forces

Re: Rattling the Cage

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 13:03:39 -0600
Subject: Re: Rattling the Cage

> Why? That would spoil all the fun, to get all confused
> Chew gum AND walk at the same time? I can see that that
> might be a major accomplishment in the US Army. Do they
> give out medals for it? They seem to for everything else.
> Let's see, there's the "I forgot to duck" medal, the
> "6 months without VD" medal, the.....

ROTFLMAO........Over 20 years service, you forgot the
I've been a bright lad/lass award, or I've got the C.O.s
coffee award, I got through the FTX with out stubbing
my big toe award, and the most important of all the one
that started most on their road to glory. The I was to
expensive to feed, mom told me to get out the house

Prev: Re: ALLIES, THEN AND NOW Next: Re: Near-Topic: G forces