Prev: RE: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[ Next: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

Near-Topic: G forces

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 09:28:07 -0800
Subject: Near-Topic: G forces

Just checking some numbers - can anyone tell me how many G's the Human
body
can stand, and can anyone theorize/postulate how much that number might
be
upped with any future tech that can help us (ie how many WILL we be able
withstand in the timesetting of a FT/DSII universe)?

2B^2

Prev: RE: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[ Next: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON