Prev: Re: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[ Next: Re: FT: Pre-read questions

Re: Full Thrust Ship Creator Hunt Is STILL On!!!

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 19:28:11 -0500
Subject: Re: Full Thrust Ship Creator Hunt Is STILL On!!!

> Full Thrust Ship Creator (FB) is still no where to be found.
>
> All the links that I have been given to lead to it are all dead

No, they're not--unless the email address I sent you became invalid
since January 7.   Sometimes you just have to be patient for Andrew to
get back to you.  I do have a copy FTSC2.0 but it's Andrew's software
and I'd rather not propagate it without his say so.  If it turns out
he's has been trampled by a herd of yaks (or devoured by Austr-alian
wildlife), I'll send it.

Prev: Re: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[ Next: Re: FT: Pre-read questions