Prev: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON Next: Re: [OT?]Dangerous Alian Wildlife

Re: Full Thrust Ship Creator Hunt Is STILL On!!!

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 21:35:20 +0000
Subject: Re: Full Thrust Ship Creator Hunt Is STILL On!!!

On Mon, Feb 04, 2002 at 04:14:22PM -0500, Warren Shultzaberger wrote:
>Full Thrust Ship Creator (FB) is still no where to be found.
>All the links that I have been given to lead to it are all dead.
>I really want this freeware. Does anybody out there have it?

Do you specifically need this particular program, or are you just after
an FT ship design program and printing program? If it's the latter, I
should mention my own shiptools package - you'll need to download Perl
for Windows, but I think you'll be happy with the results. See
http://firedrake.org/roger/ft/ for more information.

Prev: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON Next: Re: [OT?]Dangerous Alian Wildlife