Prev: Re: The Shiva Option Next: COMBAT ENGINEERS

RE: [SG] Boarding Party Considerations

From: "Bob Makowsky" <rmakowsky@y...>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 18:08:58 -0400
Subject: RE: [SG] Boarding Party Considerations

John,

This is additional duty.  You get your boarding team from the section
not on
watch.	The LE Detachments we send to Navy ships are dedicated
LE/boarding.
They train more and see more action.  These would be regular or veteran.
The Boarding teams from an average cutter would be green or regular.

Boarding teams can be led by E-6 but they try for E-7/O-1/2.

Bob