Prev: Re: Idiots that run off at the mouth withou actually having a clue. Next: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

Re: Full Thrust Ship Creator Hunt Is On!!!

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 13:05:50 +0100
Subject: Re: Full Thrust Ship Creator Hunt Is On!!!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Warren Shultzaberger" <carol.warren@prodigy.net>
To: "Ground Zero Games List" <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2002 5:57 AM
Subject: Full Thrust Ship Creator Hunt Is On!!!

> Could someone help me?
>
> I used to have the Full Thrust Ship Creator (FB) but my computer had
> problems and I lost it.
>
> Also... Anyone know of some web links for some ship counters
(universal
> size would be cool)?

For both questions, the "Full Thrust Computer Core" website is a good
place
to start:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3565/

If you don't find samething that suits you there, you can labour through
the
links on my website:
http://home.t-online.de/home/kh.ranitzsch/links/sf_games_gzg.html

But that is a long list

Greetings

Prev: Re: Idiots that run off at the mouth withou actually having a clue. Next: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON