Prev: Re: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[ Next: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention V - Four weeks!

Re: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 19:01:44 -0500
Subject: Re: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[

> I can envision GEV's for use as inter-city transport but within the
city, they become less efficient - waiting at stop lights, making lots
of sharp turns...  Roads will probably exist in and near cities/towns.
> Plus do you want to constantly have the high pitched sound of a
turbine running outside your house?

I already have fighters going overhead. :-)  But I don't see that a
city per se is a necessity anyway.  I'd be inclined to set up villages
where everything is in walking distance.

Prev: Re: B Ark Colonist and Colonial Industry... [LONG[ Next: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention V - Four weeks!