Prev: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON Next: Re: em4 figures

BAKER COMPANY RVN SOLDIERS

From: DAWGFACE47@w...
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 11:08:25 -0600 (CST)
Subject: BAKER COMPANY RVN SOLDIERS

these are 28mm RVN period  soldiers with m-16s, thumpers, shotguns, and
m-60s that are new.

and several obvious  officer, ncos,  rtos, and docs.

assorted  running, walking, crouching , kneeling poses.

i have seen them, touched them, painted  some of them  and they look
like they stepped out of   photographs of GIs in the RVN.

no body armor, poplin jungle  fatigues, and  60s style	webbing with yea
old steel pot.

they are made in the UK, are brand new, and made by ROB BAKER and
friends, ie  ADE.

i think the  parent  company is  FIRST CORPS, or BATTLE HONOURS.

they loo better than any RVN GIs i have ever seen,.

mine were a gift from UK  friends in january.

i wil look for my www  address for them and some pix of  masters. to
send the list.

BACK TO STRATELIBRI , EM-4 AND OOP GRENADIER FUTURE WARS FIGURES!

yes-i have some of the	original copplestones from GRENADIER too, and
they are "small 28" when compared to my  GW V1	"star soldiers" cum
imperial guardsmen and	women,.

the ones offered by EM-4 are indeed the same old  OOP GRENADIER FUTURE
WARS line.

the new  copplestone figures are a bit	bigger, as are the  foundry
street violence figures i have seem, so they are in deed larger than the
new GZG figures.

blow off STRATELBRI by all  means and  go with EM-4! i do.

Prev: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON Next: Re: em4 figures