Prev: [ot] fantasy figures pictures Next: Re: Using Poster Paints

New Wave Reliability; was New Wave...

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <s_schoon@p...>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 08:15:29 -0800
Subject: New Wave Reliability; was New Wave...

On 2/1/02 3:25 AM, "Flak Magnet" <flakmagnet72@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am on a list that discusses the reliability/integrity of miniature
> dealers. From what I've learned on that list, newwave.org is of
dubious
> quality.  YMMV, as this is 3rd-hand information, so it's worth
> approximately what you paid for it.

I knew this was going to start.

Here's the scoop on New Wave, from personal experience and other
non-hysterical testimonials:

New Wave DOES goof from time to time.
They are hard to contact in the event of a mistake.
Their record tends to be very good on common/plentiful items, and a
little
more scratchy on rare/fringe stuff.
Some of the mistakes are user initiated (hitting buttons twice, etc.)

That said, I personally have never had a problem with them in over a
half
dozen orders. However, I tend to order mainstream items and never have
large, complex orders that might involve a lot of backorders.

Prev: [ot] fantasy figures pictures Next: Re: Using Poster Paints