Prev: Re: New Wave Entertainment Next: RE: New Wave Entertainment

Re: New Wave Entertainment

From: "Donogh McCarthy" <donoghmc@h...>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 11:56:46 +0000
Subject: Re: New Wave Entertainment

>Just found very nice miniatures vendor website:
>http://www.newwave.org/
>
>I don't know how they compare for prices or service, but the site is
>impressively illustrated with pics for every figure - better than > the

>Eureka or GZG sites.

I've heard very good things about them, with two exceptions:

They have a strange policy of charging you even if they haven't got a
model
in stock, and they'll ship it to you whenever they get their hands on it

again.

Also their shipping costs across the Atlantic seem ridiculously
expensive.

Otherwise a very well designed site, with a huge selection

Donogh

Prev: Re: New Wave Entertainment Next: RE: New Wave Entertainment