Prev: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON Next: Re: [FT] New weapon system..sort of?

ECC

From: "Bob Makowsky" <rmakowsky@y...>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 06:54:27 -0400
Subject: ECC

Tomb,

I am working on him to come with me for Friday of ECC.	I fly out Sunday
AM
back to Puerto Rico so I have to spend Sat night at home (Julie and the
kids
are in CT, I am in Puerto Rico, long story but it is only until April
15th
or so I hope).	Los will be getting short as well so will be wanting
hometime.

No garuntees!

Magic