Prev: Re: The B-Team Next: Re: [FT] Min'n'Match Fighters

Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 07:42:08 +0000
Subject: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 04:51:53PM -0800, Brian Bilderback wrote:
>So what whizbang innovation are they cooking up for Mortar teams?  Or
are
>they exempt from the "Newer must be better" syndrome?

Laser mortars, man! It's the way of the future! And it's only twice as
heavy as the 81mm, including the MicroCray that does beam collimation,
and it's not so great at that whole indirect fire thing, but it's a
laser so it must be great... ow, this crack pipe is burning my hands.

[Not aimed at anyone in particular.]

Prev: Re: The B-Team Next: Re: [FT] Min'n'Match Fighters