Prev: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON Next: Re: [FT] New weapon system..sort of?

Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 22:51:04 EST
Subject: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 16:50:21 -0800 "Brian Bilderback"
<bbilderback@hotmail.com> writes:
<snip>

>Shouldn't non-REAL-combat units get at least a SMATTERING of Combat
>arms, in
>case that "Something deeply wrong" happens?
>
>2B^2

Three letters:

PDW - Personal Defense Weapon.

If you have to use it, use it on the clown who got you in this mess
first.

Think M-16 round in a mini bull pup configuration that you (supposedly)
can have available as you do your 'non-combat' or 'combat support' job
and find you really are in a combat situation and it won't get in the
way.  Unfortunately that means yours or the enemy's...

Beats a knife.	Maybe.	A traditional war club might be as useful.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON Next: Re: [FT] New weapon system..sort of?