Prev: Re: Colonists and Weapons Next: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

Re: small carrier expense

From: Mark Reindl <mreindl@p...>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 19:36:31 -0800
Subject: Re: small carrier expense

> > >You're talking about expense a lot in the below message... take
that
> > >thinking just a step or two further...

I don't know if it's been addressed yet, but another advantage to
building
small carriers is the amount of time it takes vs. a larger vessel.
Also, loss
of a smaller carrier isn't as crippling as a larger one would be, either
in
terms of combat strength or morale.  In addition, there are some things
that
smaller carriers are just better for when you don't want your big boys
tied up
doing things like convoy escort, etc.

Prev: Re: Colonists and Weapons Next: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON