Prev: RE: [FT] New weapon system..sort of? Next: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

Re: [FT] New weapon system..sort of?

From: Edward Lipsett <translation@i...>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 09:57:01 +0900
Subject: Re: [FT] New weapon system..sort of?

The main character and all his buddies are star-conquering bugs. No
people appear at all. See
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0312107617/qid=1012524944/sr=1-1/
ref=sr_1_0_1/102-9469057-4768134

Great book, and on the shelf right next to Starship Troopers quite
intentionally.

P.S. Do pillocks some in right- and left-handed variations?
In the States we normally just take two before going to bed and call the
doctor in the morning.

Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:

> OK I'm gonna look like a right pillock (I'm not as well read as Derek
when
> it comes to fiction) but.... who's book on what?
> (OK I can probably guess at the subject matter from the title....)

=====
Edward Lipsett
Intercom, Ltd.
Fukuoka, Japan
translation@intercomltd.com
http://www.intercomltd.com
Tel: +81-92-712-9120

Prev: RE: [FT] New weapon system..sort of? Next: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON