Prev: RE: [FT] New weapon system..sort of? Next: RE: [FT] New weapon system..sort of?

Re: [FT] New weapon system..sort of?

From: Edward Lipsett <translation@i...>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 09:43:25 +0900
Subject: Re: [FT] New weapon system..sort of?

Pipe down, children.
I want both of you to read Asprin's "Bug Wars" and write a book report
for homework.

"Robertson, Brendan" wrote:

> On Friday, February 01, 2002 11:35 AM, Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:
> > > Not exactly a detachment of marines more a set of
> > > troopers held in launchers for just this type of mission.
> >
> > And John was complaining about sitting inside a grav tank for too
long....

> > Beth - who thinks its very speciesest to believe that insects will
> > necessarily have expendable classes ;P
>
> This from a Dalek player...

=====
A novel is balanced between a few true impressions and the multitude of
false ones that make up most of what we call life.
- Saul Bellow, Nobel Prize acceptance speech
=====
Edward Lipsett
Intercom, Ltd.
Fukuoka, Japan
translation@intercomltd.com
http://www.intercomltd.com
Tel: +81-92-712-9120

Prev: RE: [FT] New weapon system..sort of? Next: RE: [FT] New weapon system..sort of?