Prev: URSA MAJOR - We Come In Peace Next: RE: [FT] IJN Designs?

Re: another RL sourcebook questions....

From: Mike Brewington <brewmike@b...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 23:45:53 -0500
Subject: Re: another RL sourcebook questions....

>Also is the campaign generator in the Centurion Technical Update book
any
>good?	May be able to pick these up too.......

    The operational game rules consists of typically five related
scenarios
 linked in a campaign setting. Players control a medium tank century and
requisition orbital assets, logistical support, and additional units for

each
scenario.

    There are replacement and repair points available.

    If you can find a copy I would recommend Prefect. A boxed game
that integrates all aspects of system combat, from the space battle
to the ground battle.

    Talk to you later,

Prev: URSA MAJOR - We Come In Peace Next: RE: [FT] IJN Designs?