Prev: Re: Re[2]: [SG] Suicide Bombers Next: Re: Re:1900's was: COLONIAL WEAPONS

Re: [OT] The mysterious missing e-mail

From: "Neil" <rppl@p...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 00:19:00 -0800
Subject: Re: [OT] The mysterious missing e-mail

> >Laserlight said:
> >Beth, how about just let Tom (or someone else with a similarly warped
> >sense of humor--ie not quite as warped as mine) pick for you? ;-)
> >
> >[Tomb]
> >You know, I know Derek is of Queenslander stock, so the thing that
would
> >be nearest and dearest to his heart is.... <drum roll>..... (after
Beth
> >and the kids of course)..... SHEEP!
> >
> >Of course, to make it sci-fi, it'd have to be armour plated,
> >cyber-enhanced, combat sheep. Bah-a-a-a-a-ad News!

(Must not give in to temptation.... to late, will failing here goes)

They are of course not referred to as combat sheep they are Warsheeps
the
larger ones being called Battlesheeps (occasionally Bah-a-tlesheeps) and
Cr-ewe-sers , the older ones called sheeps of the line and the smaller
ones
are ewe-scorts

Ducking and rolling after causing bed-lamb

Prev: Re: Re[2]: [SG] Suicide Bombers Next: Re: Re:1900's was: COLONIAL WEAPONS