Prev: Re: Stargate the Movie and SG-1 TV series Next: Re: COLONIAL WEAPONS

In praise of St Jon.

From: "David D. Taylor" <dtaylor@p...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 22:40:15 -0500
Subject: In praise of St Jon.

     I would like to publicly  commend Jon and GZG for his costumer
service.  I forgot to put the expiration date on the order and when he
didn't get a reply to the email he sent he called from England to
Western
NY, a 5 hour difference, to get it so he can finish the order.	There
are
stores around here that wouldn't even have bothered with the email.
They
would have just waited for me to call to find out were the order was.
This
level of customer care is sadly laking nowadays.  This and the fact that

the VAT discount almost covered my shipping is definitely making me want
order from him again.
     The only problem I have is when he told me what the final cost is
he
gave it to me in X Pounds, Y Shillings.  What is a Shilling?

David D. Taylor
--
His madness keeps him sane.			      --Delirium
And do you think he is the only one, my sister?   --Dream

Prev: Re: Stargate the Movie and SG-1 TV series Next: Re: COLONIAL WEAPONS