Prev: Re: RPG STATISTICAL ANALYSIS! Next: Re: RPG STATISTICAL ANALYSIS!

RE: Re[2]: [SG] Suicide Bombers

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 13:44:18 +1100
Subject: RE: Re[2]: [SG] Suicide Bombers

G'day,

> Of course not!  They're wild critters!  You don't just start
> playing with critters without expecting them to get honked off!

I do realise that ;)

> I wouldn't play with a Raccoon but I also don't think they're
> vicious...  Not like a badger or wolverine...

I've never had anything to do with racoons, but I've handled badgers and
wolverines... much prefer to tussle with them than a koala.

> Looked up quolls on a website... not something to try to hand-feed.

Or get anywhere near on a regular basis... there was a rather loud sigh
of
relief all round one day when I was helping out on a project
radio-collaring
quolls and this particularly big and annoyed male flexed his muscles and
busted the cage trap into bits.

Cheers

Prev: Re: RPG STATISTICAL ANALYSIS! Next: Re: RPG STATISTICAL ANALYSIS!