Prev: colonial weapons Next: Re: COLONIAL WEAPONS

Re: [OFFICIAL] Progress report from the shipyard......

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 18:06:39 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Progress report from the shipyard......

--- Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.keme.co.uk> wrote:

> THIS one was, actually, more than half-serious -
> I've been thinking about
> some "Sikhs in Space" figures for some time....

Sikhs?	And we're already got Ghurkas?	What's next,
Bengal Lancers and the PFFers?	This whole thing
really _is_ subtle propaganda for a resurgent British
Empire.[1]

John
Going off to try and learn the words to God Save the
Queen.

[1]This Footnote Brought To You By The Foundation For
the Humor Impaired.  "I'm Joking, Dammit!"

Prev: colonial weapons Next: Re: COLONIAL WEAPONS