Prev: Speaking of verdammt pet peeves! Next: Re: colonial weapons

Re: colonial weapons

From: "Scott Clinton" <grumbling_grognard@h...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 19:14:21 -0600
Subject: Re: colonial weapons

I thought I heard some deer hunters at work (I live in Texas where
EVERYBODY
except me hunts deer it seems) talking about a "LASER sight" so-and-so
bought last deer season.  Granted they were talking about a sporting
sight.
But if it can done today for sport why not in a decade or two for the
military (you know, the guys with the mult-million dollar budgets)?

Scott