Prev: Re: COLONIAL WEAPONS Next: Re[2]: COLONIAL WEAPONS

Re[2]: On keeping domesticated peeves as pets --> Re[2]: Colonists a nd Weapons

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet72@y...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 13:17:38 -0500
Subject: Re[2]: On keeping domesticated peeves as pets --> Re[2]: Colonists a nd Weapons

No, not unless each personality qualifies as an entire, complete and
whole
person... Which MPD personalities never do, they're always
disfunctional fragments of the person they're composing.  Besides, it
wouldn't be fair for someone to hog a cool mental disorder AND all the
good
peeves!  That's... rude.

--
Best regards,
 Flak

Tuesday, January 29, 2002, 12:58:02 PM, Kent wrote:

MK> But then again, if one has multiple personas, could you not have
more than
MK> one pet peeve?

MK> Kent M. McClure
MK>	    "Yeah, tactics.  The most basic tactic of all, Mr. Yamamoto.
 Every
MK>		       kindergartner knows it.	You always win by
running away."
MK>		       Lt. Cmdr Justy Ueki Tylor,  Captain of the UPSF
Soyokaze
MK>		       from Irresponsible Captain Tylor,
MK>		       episode 13 - Strategy.....Tactics...or the Lack
Thereof