Prev: RE: [SG] Islamic Bombers Next: Re: colonial tech

Re: [OT] Some list def'n

From: "Bif Smith" <bif@b...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 12:24:31 -0000
Subject: Re: [OT] Some list def'n

And I thought it was from the episode where Molari gets his political
rival
(who had killed his lover) in a underground cavern with a group of
narns,
explained to them who was resposible for the kenetic strikes on their
planet, and left him there with no guards (with the orders not to mark
his
face<G>).

BIF