Prev: Re: [DSII] Cheese it, Fellas! It's the cops! Next: Re: Colonists and Weapons

Re: 2300 AD - GZG

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 22:52:36 -0500
Subject: Re: 2300 AD - GZG

At 02:56 PM 1/28/02 -0500, you wrote:

>I have (half written) a set of conversions for all the weapons (similar
>to yours) and some rules for doing Kafers (start yellow, gain one
>quality level per turn until red, etc). Will appear on stargrunt.ca
when
>life slows down a bit.

I purchased one, and only one 2300 product: the Kafer sourcebook.  I
always
thought that they were a remarkably well done idea, and it sounds like
you've got a really good idea for poriting them over to Stargrunt.
Bravo!
I look forward to seeing your stuff posted.

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: [DSII] Cheese it, Fellas! It's the cops! Next: Re: Colonists and Weapons