Prev: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Progress report from the shipyard......

Re: non-FTL carriers/ships

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 21:25:59 EST
Subject: Re: non-FTL carriers/ships

On Mon, 28 Jan 2002 10:47:07 EST GBailey@aol.com writes:

<snip>

>Are you going to have 1 or more of these little carriers in every
>system?
>That's going to be expensive, since most planetary systems will never
>see combat.  Where is the carrier going to be stationed?  It may end
>up being on the wrong side of the solar system to help.  If it stays
>with whatever it's supposed to be protecting then build a fighter base
>at that location instead.  It will also need escorts.	More expense in
>systems that don't see combat.

It's basically a two star, 2 plus planets in each system, with 6 little
proto-nations in fighting and dealing with the Evil Empire in Training
(no, not GW, even worse, the UNSC!) plus during the third solar war
non-Kra'vak 'Maybe Aliens' appearances.  The biggest in numbers (and
lowest in tech) is the PHR.

I posted a series of history notes for this little back water rumble(s)
earlier.  Basically it's one RH group, several NAC semi-autonomous and
autonomous groups who vary from generally friendly to "Why do we have to
be on the same side?" and a few 'independents'.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Progress report from the shipyard......