Prev: Re: C.J. Cherryh Next: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers

RE: [FT] Wacky question - non-FTL Carrier

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 11:41:30 +1100
Subject: RE: [FT] Wacky question - non-FTL Carrier

On Tuesday, January 29, 2002 2:31 AM, Ryan Gill
[SMTP:rmgill@mindspring.com]
wrote:
> Though, given the whole human counterpart, a small carrier would make
> more sense. Crews don't just start out knowing how to handle carrier
> ops. You have to work your CPOs up to snuff in the experience levels
> before you can handle complex naval evolutions. Same goes for an
> experienced officer corps.
>
> This is one thing that I wish FT accounted for. Crew training and
morale.

I've got some preliminary training rules for my campaign rules.
http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/ft/ftcamp1.htm#Crew

I haven't addressed morale, but at a pinch, use the DS/SG quality die
which
must exceed the current threshold level or "Strike the colours".

Hmmm, must add that into the page...

Brendan

Prev: Re: C.J. Cherryh Next: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers