Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Progress report from the shipyard...... Next: Re: COLONIAL WEAPONS

Re: 2300 AD - GZG

From: Popeyesays@a...
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 18:44:12 EST
Subject: Re: 2300 AD - GZG

In a message dated 1/28/02 4:04:08 PM Central Standard Time,
dmaddox1@hot.rr.com writes:

> looking at the map now, Its got French arm, Chinese arm, and American
> arm.
> Those are the only arms that I see, I'm looking at the actual map.

There were several "fingers" as well - for countries like Texas (a
separate
country in the "history"), Canada and others. The key thing was that an
agreement was made that any country could claim colonization rights
anywhere.
This added to tensions in places of course, but tensions in the game
made for
more game potential.

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Progress report from the shipyard...... Next: Re: COLONIAL WEAPONS