Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Progress report from the shipyard...... Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Progress report from the shipyard......

Re: [OFFICIAL] Progress report from the shipyard......

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 14:17:42 -0500
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Progress report from the shipyard......

At 7:01 PM +0000 1/28/02, Ground Zero Games wrote:

>Er, sorry, the presence of the PAU as a fleet option is an error in the
>online catalogue!
>We haven't done any PAU ships, and though we may well at some point
they're
>a fair way down the list of potential fleets to be worked on.....
>As a taster, next up will be the remainder of the Japanese classes,
then
>the Free CalTex  and probably the New Israelis - there MAY also be a
couple
>more Islamic classes to round off their fleet. After that, who
knows....
>(certainly not me!)  ;-)

I'd think (I may differ from St Jon but hey I can offer my ideas...)
that some of those nations would have modified craft that bear a
strong resemblance to existing ships friendly to them. The NAC and
Free Cal-Tex would likely have some very common hull forms that could
make those vessels easier to craft.

Perhaps the Dutch license Hulls from the NAC and from the FSE?

- Ryan Montieth Gill			     '01 Honda Insight -
- rmgill@mindspring.com 		 '76 Chevy Monte Carlo -
- ryan.gill@turner.com			       '72 Honda CB750 -
- www.mindspring.com/~rmgill	      '60 Daimler FV701H Mk2/3 -
- C&R-FFL - /	Protect Freedom AND Security	  \	       -
-    NRA   /  http://www.indefenseoffreedom.org/   \ DoD #0780 -