Prev: Re: [SG] Evil Empire Next: Re: FT/GZG Store: More Questions

RE: GZG WCC , GZG ECC et al

From: "Dean Gundberg" <Dean.Gundberg@n...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 11:01:54 -0600
Subject: RE: GZG WCC , GZG ECC et al

> Hey, guys, how about a GZG Midwest Con?
> Any thoughts.

Some of us have been using GenCon as a default Midwest Con, though the
move
next year moves it a couple of hours further away from me.

I still have to get permission from the wife to go this year.  You
wouldn't
believe the things that have happened in mid-August for the last few
years
while I have been away a GenCon.  It looks  like I will have to really
up
the ante this year and make lots of promises and get lots of things done
in
order for me to go.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com

Prev: Re: [SG] Evil Empire Next: Re: FT/GZG Store: More Questions