Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Progress report from the shipyard...... Next: Re: [SG] Tau Models

Re: [OT] Coming to Europe for a couple of weeks ...

From: "nated@n..." <nated@naxera.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 01:44:46 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Coming to Europe for a couple of weeks ...

>real shame you are leaving on the 9th - on Feb 10th, there is Fantasy
>Partizan in Newark, Notts - a show that would have been WELL worth you
>visiting... :-(
>On a brighter note, you're welcome to call in on us if you're in this
part
>of the country !

Thanks Jon, Adrian, Karl, and John for the travel advice!

Jon - How big is the Fantasy Partizan?	Can I play in some games there?
Will there be a lot of dealers?  Is there a website for it?  How far and
what direction is it from London?  I'm trying to gauge if it's worth
rearranging my travel ...

I will try to stop in and say, "hello."  What's the best way to get to
your shop from London?	Hire a car?  Take a train?

-Ted

[email]   ted@naxera.com
[AOL IM]  TArlauskas
[website] http://www.naxera.com

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Progress report from the shipyard...... Next: Re: [SG] Tau Models