Prev: [OT] Free webspace? Next: C.J. Cherryh

Re: [OT] Free webspace?

From: Edward Lipsett <translation@i...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 12:55:49 +0900
Subject: Re: [OT] Free webspace?

I don't want to shock too many people, but you can get very good web
support with all the trimmings for like $25 a month now... Figure it out
in terms of how many cans of (insert your favorite drinnk here) that
comes to a month and it really isn't much...
I use www.acceleration.net, which is (IMHO) excellent, and I know they
have multiple access networks and redundant servers for very high
reliability. In  my experience, also very nice people.

Brian Burger wrote:

> So - can someone recommend a decent freespace service? I'd need/like:
>
> - NO POPUPS! ... banners are OK, but no
> popups...
> - FTP is essential too.
> - PHP support would be really nice. It would make maintaining my large
> site a lot easier...
> - 10+ Mg of space; my site is currently 8-9Mg and I've got expansion
> plans...

=====
My books are water; those of great geniuses are wine. Everybody drinks
water.
- Mark Twain, "Notebook"
=====
Edward Lipsett
Intercom, Ltd.
Fukuoka, Japan
translation@intercomltd.com
http://www.intercomltd.com
Tel: +81-92-712-9120

Prev: [OT] Free webspace? Next: C.J. Cherryh