Prev: Re: [Misc] Online again Next: Re: [SG] Tau Models

[SG] Tau Models

From: "Tomb" <tomb@d...>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 19:13:58 -0500
Subject: [SG] Tau Models

To whomever posted the link to the big-ass Tau VTOL (Tiger Shark?),
thanks! What a cool kit. I've got a Hammerhead and a Devilfish (need two
more of them) and now I'm going to have to get one of these. What a
monster! They're going to be my UN vehicles! High tech, just like my
Kra'Vak Eldar vehicles.

Now all I need to do is find some cheap Epic Eldar Tempests (4-8 of
them). So far, cheap hasn't been something I've managed to find.

I'm thinking of Stats for the Hammerhead:

Size class 4 (or maybe 5?)
Either large DFFG or MDC.
2 x GMS/L or GMS/H or else 2 x RFAC 1/2
Armour 4 or 5
ECM Superior
Decoys and EW. (I might think about refitting smoke grenade launchers,
but the grav vehicles don't seem suited to it)
Grav mobility (fast)
If we are size 5, we have MDC/5 or DFFG/5(turreted) for 15, 2 x Turreted
RFAC 1 turreted for 6 or 2 x GMS/H for 8, 2xAPSW (nose mount - one SAW
and one AGL).

For the Devilfish
RFAC 1 turreted for 3
4 x APSW turreted for 4
Armour 4 or 5
Superior ECM, decoys, EW.
Fast Grav Mobile.
Room for 9 UNSC PA.

Comments? Counter suggestions?

Tomb.

Prev: Re: [Misc] Online again Next: Re: [SG] Tau Models