Prev: RE: [SG] Islamic Bombers Next: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers

Re: [SG] Evil Empire

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 14:13:00 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [SG] Evil Empire

--- "K.H.Ranitzsch" <KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de> wrote:

> > .. you're nuts.  I mean, given a choice between
> Hitler and Stalin. . .
>
> Which is why I don't enjoy and rarely play WWII
> Eastern Front games.

They tend to have very little attraction to me as
well--there are some scenarios that pose interesting
tactical problems, which are mildly interesting.
Scenarios with Finns I like also, but other than that,
I'm far more interested in the fighting in Italy or
France.

John

Prev: RE: [SG] Islamic Bombers Next: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers