Prev: KILLING TANKS Next: Re: KILLING TANKS

Re: KILLING TANKS

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 10:36:40 -0600
Subject: Re: KILLING TANKS

> the taliban cavalry charege vs tanks is a fluke event.

Ron you have been in a track, you know how loud
those things are, the crews were probably inside
brewing coffee on the deck...and the horses rode
 right by...)

> i suspect that a detailed  examination of this  action will disclose
> that the tanks (all or  most of them) had had their  machine guns
> removed and being used elswhere.
>
>From all the pictures I've seen of both sides ol T-54/55
clunkers they had the DSK on the TC hatch but I never
saw an air-guard up.....Incompetence ruled the day on
both sides of that fight. Now they are back at what
they do best historically small group raid and snipe, it
will never really end......They enjoy it too much.

Don

Prev: KILLING TANKS Next: Re: KILLING TANKS