Prev: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers Next: Re: [DSII] Cheese it, Fellas! It's the cops!

Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@a...>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 21:29:16 +1100
Subject: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers

From: "John Atkinson" <johnmatkinson@yahoo.com>

> And he is anathema to me, just as is Mohammad and all
> his other followers.

No need to be diplomatic, John, tell us how you *really* feel. :-)

BTW I've met far too many people who profess Islam who I admire and
respect to share your view. I feel sorry for you, I'm afraid.

Then again, you've put your personal safety on the line for the
US and its Constitution, and thus for Freedom of Religion generally.
Actions speak louder than words.

Prev: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers Next: Re: [DSII] Cheese it, Fellas! It's the cops!