Prev: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers Next: Re: [SG] Evil Empire

Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 13:57:53 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers

--- Richard and Emily Bell <rlbell@sympatico.ca>
wrote:

> How badly is the Islamic Federation being pressed in
> your timeline?  It is not that blowing themselves up
> is a higher vocation, but that the only thing more
> limited than the palestinian arsenal is the career
> potential of a large number of palestinians.
> Expending humans as ordnance is something only done
> out of desperation.

Uhh. . . they DO exist.  I ordered a big platoon deal
of IFed weenies and out of 72, Jon included 3 suicide
bombers.

Besides, that last sentence only makes sense if your
culture places value on human life.  We're talking
about Muslims, so that's not a factor.

John

Prev: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers Next: Re: [SG] Evil Empire