Prev: Re: Aero Design questions #2 and #2(a) Next: BUGZ FROM EUREKA

RE: Re:[OT?]Dangerous Alian Wildlife - Stinging Tree URL

From: "Bob Makowsky" <rmakowsky@y...>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 13:04:59 -0400
Subject: RE: Re:[OT?]Dangerous Alian Wildlife - Stinging Tree URL

When I was stationed in the Sinai there was an Australian Helicopter
Unit in
the North Camp at El Gora.  I was up there and went over to their bar.
Walked in the door and 2 burly fellows threw me out the window.  Being
an
Airborne Trooper I jumped up and got ready to go in and regulate.  Well
by
the time I got off the ground the first one was flying out the window,
having been thrown out by some others.	He and I went back in, drank too
much and joined back in on the ritual <G>.

Magic