Prev: Re: Package Deals Next: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers

Re: Package Deals

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 10:54:05 -0500
Subject: Re: Package Deals

> After going to the site, running through some prices and "wish-list"
orders there is really no reason to buy from Geo-Hex unless you've
really got a yen to spend more than you need to.

Well, no, that's not always true either.  KR has some really neat
stuff that Jon doesn't, and there may be circumstances under which it
is cheaper to buy from KR.   For *my example* it was cheaper to buy
from Jon--and in any event, a lot of what I buy is Islamic Fed stuff
which KR doesn't carry.

Prev: Re: Package Deals Next: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers