Prev: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers Next: Re: OT Genres & Backgrounds was GW

RE: OT Genres & Backgrounds was GW

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 01:30:00 +1100
Subject: RE: OT Genres & Backgrounds was GW

G'day Jon,

> then you can do so without some tw*t
> (insert vowel of your choice) ...

So what exactly is a twut? ;P

Hope everything's going well with you of late busy boy ;)

Must say that those Jap ships look damn hot... I'll be getting a fleet
pack
for Derek in a month or so for his birthday... unfortunately a
mega-fleet
pack was a bit beyond our means seeings as Derek's last driving practice
ended with the car being towed to the mechanic... Derek swears its the
radiator thermostat and not his fault though ;)

Have fun

Prev: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers Next: Re: OT Genres & Backgrounds was GW