Prev: Re: Package Deals Next: RE: Re:[OT?]Dangerous Alian Wildlife - Stinging Tree URL

RE: Space Dwarves

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 01:17:55 +1100
Subject: RE: Space Dwarves

G'day,

> And if anyone finds some good power armor troops that will
> pass for space dwarves please give me a shout.

Well Nic at Eureka had space dwarves under his 100 club and I've always
thought that a head off those put into a modified The Hardlove Steam
Driven
Impervious Suit might just work.... but I was thinking more from the
lines
of my fantasy army rather than my sci-fi one.

Cheers

Prev: Re: Package Deals Next: RE: Re:[OT?]Dangerous Alian Wildlife - Stinging Tree URL