Prev: Re: [OT?]Dangerous Alian Wildlife - Stinging Tree URL Next: RE: [semi-OT] black hawk down?

Re: [SG] Evil Empire

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 13:48:47 +0100
Subject: Re: [SG] Evil Empire

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Atkinson" <johnmatkinson@yahoo.com>
> --- Brian Bilderback <bbilderback@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > John Atkinson wrote:
> >
> > >The Finns and the Poles are the only people from
> > > the Continent you can root for from 1935 to 1945.
> >
> > I'd have to disagree.  I'd add in the Dutch, and
> > probably the Danes and  Norwegians as well.
>
> I'll tenatively give you the Norwegians, but neither
> the Danes nor Dutch put up a creditable fight, nor
> were their resistance organizations effective on the
> scale that the Poles were.

Oh no, it's John again in his own version of political correctness.
Doesn't
he just love to make sweeping - and therefore wrong - statements about
whole
continents ?

Greetings
Karl Heinz

PS: The Russians were on the "Continent" too, and Britain is part of
Europe

Prev: Re: [OT?]Dangerous Alian Wildlife - Stinging Tree URL Next: RE: [semi-OT] black hawk down?