Prev: Re: Our new home Next: Re: Package Deals

Re: FT - getting started

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 11:15:12 +0100
Subject: Re: FT - getting started

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@hotmail.com>
> I'm nigh unto saying damn the torpedoes.  But I have a question.  I
want
> start playing FT.  Besides FT itself, wqhat do I need to be up to date
per
> rules (Not necessarily designs)?  Does MT add supplemental rules, or
replace
> certain rules, or both?  What about the Fleet Books?	Alll designs, or
rules
> revisions too?  It can be daunting to think of needing many books at
once
> (although I've been offered help in that regard).

I suggest that you need Full Thrust itself and the Fleet Book I. The
fleet
book has fairly extensive rules revisions that add considerably to the
game
and to play balance.More Thrust is out of print. Fleet Book II is mainly
about the alien races. If you are seriously interested in them, you
should
get that one, too.

Greetings

Prev: Re: Our new home Next: Re: Package Deals