Prev: Re: [semi-OT] black hawk down? Next: Re: [OT?]Dangerous Alian Wildlife

Re: Our new home

From: "David L. Dunn" <mdlmker2000@y...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 23:44:24 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Our new home

Hi all,

Back in December, our ISP decided that the list was
spam, and had gotten us pulled from the list. (Smooth
move elax!)
Since then, we have had a few events.
We have now become www.dldproductions.com. (yeah!)
Not only that, but we changed our ISP as well!
No more bouncing emails...
If I could, I would ask that you folks try to get to
our site.  It seems there are still some glitches to
work out. And we'd like to make sure it is accessable
to everyone. If you find you cannot get to our new
site, please email me, (off list, ofcourse),and let me
know.
You may email me at: <info@dldproductions.com>
or to my alternate: <mdlmker2000@yahoo.com>
***Shameless Commercial break***
To help celebrate, we are offering free shipping
within the US. Overseas folks, we'll pay half of the
shipping.
(So darn expensive! Ack!)
Standing Discount, Overseas Discount are welcome.
***End commercial break***
If anyone finds a broken link on our site, please let
me know as well....I didn't take all of those
pictures, just to have a broken link!
thanx!
David Dunn

Prev: Re: [semi-OT] black hawk down? Next: Re: [OT?]Dangerous Alian Wildlife