Prev: RE: Space Dwarves! Next: Re: [FT] Thinking of new ship designs

Re: [FT] Thinking of new ship designs

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 23:33:30 EST
Subject: Re: [FT] Thinking of new ship designs

On Fri, 25 Jan 2002 18:43:26 +0000 Ground Zero Games
<jon@gzg.keme.co.uk>
writes:
<snip>
>But, having done it with Jap ships, I suppose I'm going to have to
>make the
>stats at least SOMETHING  like the models.....
>
>Jon (GZG)

Why?  Just say No... I mean "Because"

I love not having to worry about the ships I have from GZG and Brigade
for just that reason plus this scenario they are Human Beam carrying
ships and next scenario they are Nekton Needle Cruisers and then they
are
Whistler Missile Carriers....

My Bead ships (progressing slowly) are the perfect 'Generic" ships for
me
but they will have 'stuff' (Seed Beads) stuck on as 'apertures' etc.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: RE: Space Dwarves! Next: Re: [FT] Thinking of new ship designs